Friday, January 1, 2010

Welcome to My Crafting Blog... Happy 2010

Happy New Year!!

I know, not another crafting blog! Well, it is what I love to do so it didn't make any sense to blog about politics or professional football. Umm, if you ask which craft I like the best there isn't one I am a ADD crafter my short attention span shifts from one thing to another. I do love quilting, stitching, and just recently I  discovered the wonder of the Cricut Expression. I am now a paper crafting fool. Just love, love it all.......

soo... this blog will be an equal oppurtunity crafting blog. Well enough chit chat, so let's get with it. Right now I am picking up my wool applique from Primitive Gatherings called Backyard Gatherings. When I first saw this quilt I fell in love with it. The wools are all hand dyed and are just yummy!! This is my sitting at night zoned out in front of the TV project just a simple blanket stitch so easy to keep up with.



Block 1




Block 2 just one more rosebud to stitch and finish off those little stars this one will be complete.





Block 3 (not fused yet and still adding the rest of the wool flower buds)... as of this evening I finished fusing down all of the pieces.

Before I leave I would love to give props to Lena at Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates she created this super design for me and I just love it. In my sidebar you can see her button and pop over and see what she has! Thanks again Lena!!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment